Welcome to Museum Dental Suites
We are a team of highly qualified, professional dentists offering top quality dental services in the heart of London. Our location, in a beautiful John Nash designed listed building opposite the British Museum, is central and easily accessible from all areas of London.
We invite you to join us in our calm, boutique environment and work with us to take care of all your dental health needs.
Every aspect of our service – from the inviting waiting room to our warm, approachable dental practitioners – is designed with the patient in mind, and we pride ourselves on our ability to build long-lasting customer relationships.
Our aim is to ensure that all our patients receive the benefits of modern dentistry using pain-free techniques in an effort to keep their natural teeth for a lifetime, free of further dental disease. Our practice offers a full range of services for all ages with emphasis on preventative and cosmetic dentistry.
As soon as you enter Museum Dental Suites, you will know why we are different. Our clients love our beautiful surroundings and environment which matches the kindness and expertise with which our highly skilled team deliver your care. Your worries about visiting the dentist will disappear when you meet our expert clinicians. We will totally take care of your dental needs and work with you on preventing future disease.
You will be benefit from a thorough diagnosis and total transparency where you will be involved in deciding on any treatment necessary. We are educators and leaders in our industry and respected by our peers and clients alike.
We understand the needs of our clients in today’s pressured environment and the commitments of our busy lifestyles. This is why we are open 7 days a week, to offer you the benefits of having your dental health taken care of without impacting on your commitments. We want you to put your faith and trust in us to care for your dental health needs 7 days a week, with early and late appointments during weekdays.
Our Promise to you
- To treat you with kindness and courtesy.
- To take time to listen to your concerns and explain solutions designed to meet your needs offering you suitable alternatives.
- To deliver by using the latest equipment and highest quality materials for the best private dental treatments.
- To provide your care in the safest environment adhering to the latest cross infection control guidelines. Your safety is our primary concern.
- All our dentists adhere to the rules governing the profession under strict guidance from the General Dental Council “Standards for Dental Professionals”.
General Dental Council – 37 Wimpole Street, London, W1G 8DQ – www.gdc-uk.org
We are registered with the Care Quality Commission.
- Russell Square
- Tottenham Court Road